Good Job, Alfredo, on the cartoons. I have been relating them back to the students to read when they need a reminder that they need to continue working on the issue that they presented. The students are still enjoying working on them.
What do you think about team building activities to incorporate sometime? I was really sitting watching the dynamics of the classroom, and I have some ideas to run past you to see what you think. I would like to try to close the gap between the students, as far as getting along and working together. Many ED students do not know how to be friends with more then one person at a time. This can cause some interesting dynamics in the classroom. I am finding this to be true now that their are only five students in the class. I have noticed one student trying to manipulate more and more everyday, and I think that this is happening more because this student may feel like a third wheel among the two different pairs in the classroom. Just an observation and a thought.
Well, for those that read this, I am in my teaching credential program and master's program. I am learning a whole lot about behavior management techniques and I find myself relating the things that I am learning to ways that they can be implemented into the classroom. I have been excited to try them in the classroom. I have really learned the importance of collecting baseline data before implementing any type of positive behavior plan. I am now into the seventh month of my course work and I still have straight A's. (Just to toot my own horn for a minute). I look forward to seeing all of you throughout the rest of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment