Hello Team. I hope all is good! I just created a generic account for the team. Please follow your FCOE email for the details. A quick update: Things are moving along very well at WAMS. We have the best teacher's aides. They are extremely motivated and always willing to learn and teach. Lisa has organized the student class schedules. Something that would have taken Jason and I well... a long time. Julie has developed a chart for one of our students. It has allowed the student to focus in ways he has not been able to do so in the past. We are fortunate to have such a great team! Thank you girls!!! Our students we feel are blossoming in their own ways and at their own pace. Today we are on our way to watch our first Grizzley game. The students are extremely excited and so are we. Go big Blue!!!
We will keep you posted.
Alfredo
We will keep you posted.
Alfredo
Thanks Alfredo, you are so correct in all areas! We have a great team here at WAMS, thanks to all your great work and support!! But you got one thing wrong.... GO GIANTS!!!
ReplyDelete